This quick and easy meal is perfect during pregnancy, and with seasonal ingredients such as tenderstem broccoli and asparagus, it’s ideal for a summery healthy dinner option too
- 10 stems tenderstem broccoli
- 10 stems asparagus
- 2 salmon fillets, about 135g each
- 2tsp olive oil
- 4tsp harissa paste
- 1 lemon, zested and halved
- 150g couscous to serve
- Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6.
- Unroll two pieces of foil, about 60cm long.
- Place five stems of tenderstem and five stems of asparagus in the middle of each piece of foil and top with a piece of salmon. Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Squeeze the juice from half the lemon, then pour over the salmon.
- Top each piece of salmon with 2tsp of the harissa paste, before seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Fold up the foil to make a good seal. Place on a baking tray and bake for 15-20 mins.
- While the parcels cook pour boiling water over the couscous to cover.
- Cover with cling film and leave to steam for 5 minutes, or until softened – then fluff with a fork and season.
- Once the fish is done, scatter over the lemon zest and serve with the couscous.