- 1tbsp olive oil
- Large onion, finely chopped
- Garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1-2tbsp chilli powder to taste
- 1tsp ground ginger
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 550g white meaty fish, such as cod or haddock, skin removed
- 120ml natural yogurt
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 4 cups of rice
- 2-3tsp garam masala
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic and fry gently until soft and light golden. Add the chilli powder and ginger and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and 200ml water and bring to the boil. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the fish, then cover and cook for two minutes. Add the yogurt and coriander and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Cook the rice according to pack instructions and serve alongside your fish curry.
- Add garam masala to taste.